Osage National Golf Resort in Lake Ozark, MO
The only Arnold Palmer Signature Course in Missouri with three separate 9-holes, each with it’s own flavor!
The Mountain Nine, the original front nine of the Palmer design, has a character that will not be forgotten and will quickly become a favorite among all who play it. Elevated tees give way to majestic views of the river basin and the surrounding foliage. Shot control and placement are important as you work around these nine holes. The River Nine, designed by Palmer in 1992, was the original back nine and a fantastic finishing test. Laid along the Osage River, this nine demands accuracy off the tee. Slight elevations and severe green side bunkering make this a nine to stand the test of time. The rolling terrain and native grass areas of the Links Nine give the feel of courses of old. Intermingled within the other two nines, it is a great scoring opportunity. Relax and enjoy the ease at which this course is played. Whether you are new to the game or playing competitively, Osage National has something for every golfer!
Everything you need to know about camp
- Action-packed camps include hands-on instruction led by certified PGA Professionals.
- Signature PGA camp curriculum focuses on developing golf skills (full swing, short game, rules and etiquette) while keeping the experience fun and engaging (games and activities).
- A fun, safe and educational environment designed with your child's well being in mind.
- Low student to instructor ratio (approximately 6:1)
To be the best, you must learn from the best. That's why every junior golf camp instructor has been trained and tested in all aspects of the game by the PGA of America. Our promise - is to support, encourage, and respect each and every one of our campers and authentically inspire them to reach their full potential, both on and off the golf course.
Shane Blankenship, PGA - Camp Director
Shane Blankenship believes in teaching the fundamentals of grip, posture and alignment to build a solid foundation. He incorporates both the mechanical and mental parts of the game in his teaching. Shane is a Class "A" PGA Member and has had success as both a player and instructor. Career highlights include:
- Gateway PGA Assistant Player of the Year: 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2013
- 25+ professional wins, 60+ top 5 finishes
- Qualifier and participant of 10 PGA National Championships
- Participant on the NGA Hooters Tour, Adams Tight Lies Tour, and PGA Tour Qualifying School among others
2024 Summer Camp Dates Coming Soon.
Please continue to check back for future camp updates.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
400 Osage Hills Road
Lake Ozark, MO 65049
Lake Ozark, MO 65049
The PGA Camps Difference
We have camps for all age groups and abilities, and our best-in-class PGA instruction ensures your child learns from the best.
Find Camps by State
Camps instructed by
This isn't just any Golf Camp, it's a PGA Camp. Learn why the PGA instruction is best in class.